Hey guys! So I don’t know about you, but I spend waaaay too much time on my phone. This means that there is an option of being overwhelmed by negativity, something that social media is really good at bringing out in people. Today I want to share my top Instagram accounts that aren’t just drama based or overly materialistic. Make sure that you follow people for a reason other than, “it’s pretty.”
1. Joshua Coombes. This man is absolutely incredible, and I look forward to his posts every single day. #DoSomethingForNothing
2. Rancho Relaxo. I have been following Caitlin for such a long time now, and her account has helped me encourage others to go vegan. She’s a literal sunbeam, and she is so unbelievably strong. If you’d like to find out how to donate, click here!
3. Vanessa Davis. This stunning lady is so insanely talented and creative. I honestly scroll through her account and drool sometimes😂 In all seriousness, she is a crazy awesome artist and creative genius.
4. Miss Fame. She is an icon. I am completely obsessed with her look and her vibe. She has inspired so many people, and will continue to do so💛
5. Barefoot Babes Apparel. This one may seem a little bit odd, but I love everything that is posted on this account. It’s such a sweet mix of aesthetics and positivity. This brand radiates love and compassion.
6. Samantha Ravndahl. I have been following Samantha for the longest time, and I have only seen her grow and mature. She has never changed her morals, which I admire SO much. Her photos are obviously stunning. Her videos are so educational, they’ve helped me become the artist I am today. 💛
7. Roy Henry Vickers. Honestly, just take a quick glimpse through his account. You will see why I love it. My parents have always loved his artwork, and I grew up reading his books. If you want to learn more about him, or check out his artwork, click here!
That is all I have for today, guys! I hope that this helps you out in some way. Comment below who I should follow on Instagram AND why. Thank you guys so much for reading, and I’ll talk to you all soon.
Want to hear more from me?